2014 and the books that I went to bed with.

 
I pulled back from my usual default genre of death and the afterlife last year, tending to get a little more earthy and creative and explore ways to hone my craft as a rather lazy writer. Still there’s not a fiction book to be found, however I’m going to rectify that with a recent purchase arriving in the mail today of Henry Millar’s Tropic of Cancer and Jack Kerouac’s On the Road. May as well start with some classics!

I've included the links to purchase the books or to the authors website and to the Author's Facebook page as well. Happy reading and be inspired!

The Tipping Point: How little things can make a big difference- Malcolm Gladwell
 





The Seth Material -  Jane Roberts.

Biocentrism - Robert Lanza

A field Guide to Getting Lost – Rebecca Solnit



Fate Or destinies – Nano Daemon

Fat Forty and Fired – Nigel Marsh

Currently reading: The Book of Love and Creation – Paul Selig

No comments:

Post a Comment