Where to purchase Dying to Know




Buy on Amazon
Buy on iTunes
Buy Paperback

*** Dying to Know is now available direct in the US*****

1. order at your local bookshop.
2. order at Target Online.
3. order from the distributor Casemate IPM

 
 
 Ride shotgun with author and award-winning copywriter Josh Langley as he battles his inner-cynic and subjects himself to a barrage of strange and creepy adventures as a result of his lifelong obsession with the afterlife.

Determined to find out what happens when we die but realising it’s unlikely that an obliging ghost is going to jump out in front of him with the verdict, Josh designs his own unique “afterlife investigation plan’’ and sets off on an extraordinary journey in a quest for answers to the question we all secretly want to know.

Things get a little weird and spooky as he visits crematoriums, experiments with out-of-body experiences, attempts past-life regressions, conjures up dead people, converses with his long dead grandmother and is scared witless on a terrifying ghost hunt, to name a few.

Explore the paranormal from the safety of your armchair with Dying to Know a humorous and moving travelogue like nothing else before it.
Join Josh as he searches for answers to the question that has plagued him for years, and reaches his final, and somewhat surprising, thought-provoking conclusion.

Buy on Amazon
Buy on iTunes
Buy Paperback

*** Dying to Know is now available direct in the US*****

1. order at your local bookshop.
2. order at Target Online.
3. order from the distributor Casemate IPM


READERS COMMENTS:

"I read your book…….and it makes you stop and think about life, love, death and everything. I wonder if you were the Egyptian god Isis in a past life!!!!! Wow it certainly has given me something to think about. I may even be able to talk to Chris when he’s gone, who knows? I’ll pass it on to Chris now to read. Interesting to see what he thinks. I look forward to the next book." Marie from Perth


"Finished DTK 10.30am. Feel such deep connection to your journey & want to talk more on this. Will need time as much to discuss. My experiences have taken me to the same Q&As. I graduated last year from N Dame (Counselling). Did my head in. My training prior was all from the R brain & paranormal. I'm pleased to reconnect. I cried. Thank you." - Joan from Perth.
 
"I read your book Dying to Know…….and it makes you stop and think about life, love, death and everything. I wonder if you were the Egyptian god Isis in a past life!!!!! Wow it certainly has given me something to think about" - Marie
"it's devouring my whole day today! You’re so f**king funny!"- Jules
“Great read, honest and aware. Everyone should grab a copy!” – Melanie
 
"I cried, laughed, contemplated and felt you were right there next to them telling me your story”. Anon

“I downloaded your book and just finished reading it. Thumbs up! I really enjoyed it. You can be proud of yourself - what an amazing journey you took smile emoticon” – Michelle
 
“What an amazing unputdownable book Dying to Know is, I have almost finished it but I don’t want it to end. I think you have been very brave in your adventures and facing your fear and 'doing it anyway'. Once again brilliant book.” – Gwen
 
“I just wanted to say what a fantastic writer you are. I simply couldn't put it down until the last page was read”.- Andy
 
“Just finished reading it, really enjoyed it. It has made me question my own limited experiences and definitely want to read and experience more myself”. – Niki
“What a read I couldn't put it down. And now Darryl is going to have a go (he's not a book reader so this will be good!) I loved the book and loved the conclusion. I'm happy you found what you needed! ps I too believe in life after death”– Naomi
 
“I finished the book yesterday Josh, I loved every bit of it! It sounds like you had a wonderful journey and has inspired me to return to my psychic studies! I wish I could have come along to the ghost hunt” – Krystelle

 
 *** Dying to Know is now available direct in the US*****

1. order at your local bookshop.
2. order at Target Online.
3. order from the distributor Casemate IPM

Read the Amazon reviews

 
Dying to Know - Is there life after deathDying to Know - Is there life after death by Josh Langley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars



View all my reviews



Read all Amazon Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment